(Updated on 1st Aug 2021)
“Averi.in” means the website www.Averi.in, the promoter/owner of website www.Averi.in i.e. Averi Enterprises having its office at 13th 4th Floor, Yamuna Heights, Behind Samarat Sweets, Indira Nagar, Nashik (M.S.)
“Service” means the offer to Sale your products/services as a Vendor and the offer to Purchase products/services as a User/Customer it is not just limited to these but also includes anything that is offered or will be offered by Averi Enterprises on www.Averi.in. It also includes the Reviews, star ratings, correspondence from site etc. which are provided on site.
“Vendor” a Company/Shop/Wholesaler/Retailer/Authorized Agency/Person/Self Help Group or any entity or an Individual who offers products/services for sale on Averi.in
“User” includes all those who avail the services of the site and the visitors of the site.
“You/Your” means the vendors and User as the case may be applicable.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS OR AVAILING ANY SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE. ANY PURCHASE MADE BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
IN ADDITION TO THE FOREGOING, YOU SHALL ALSO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF OFFER FOR SALE ISSUED BY THE VENDOR OR ADDITIONAL TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH ARE DISPLAYED WITH THE SELECTION OF THE PRODUCT, IF ANY (“ADDITIONAL TERMS”) AT THE WEBSITE. IF THERE IS ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE ADDITIONAL TERMS, THE ADDITIONAL TERMS SHALL TAKE PRECEDENCE IN RELATION TO THAT SALE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE OR SALE.
Averi.in may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 Aug 2021.
What we collect and Do not Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer purchases, surveys and/or offers
- We do not collect information related to your bank accounts, credit card, debit card etc.
- We process payment through a trusted payment gateway.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We share your information Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email with the Vendors, Sellers registered on Averi.in to process the purchase order you have placed. We do not share your information with the Vendors, Sellers registered on Averi.in other than from which you have or Averi.in has intended to serve you from listed vendors, sellers considering the availability and/or any other factors relevant for a better service.
- We share your Name, Address, Mobile Number/s with the any but not limited to transport, courier, postal agency for delivering the product. Averi.in shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information.
- We do not share or sell your information to any third party, other than those mentioned above and which clearly include only the service providers for processing payment, delivery of products and intimations or information about your order/s.
- We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Website, and Your interaction with our products and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- If You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- For proper administering of the Website;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
Averi.in tries it level best to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Averi.in adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures.
Averi.in is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Averi.in shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Averi.in and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Averi.in will use information only in accordance with the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
Averi.in may disclose any information Averi.in may have about You (including Your identity) if Averi.in determines that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Averi.in’s rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Website, including Averi.in’s customers. Averi.in reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Averi.in deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Averi.in also may disclose Your information when Averi.in determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that Averi.in may preserve any communication by You with Averi.in through the Website or any Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Averi.in determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this Policy; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Averi.in, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
User Discretion :
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the Services, features or content.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. When You update information, Averi.in will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that Averi.in has about You and Your account.
By using this Website and the products, content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Averi.in such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Averi.in in providing certain functions.
Averi.in may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at Averi.in’s sole discretion or on account of changes in law. Averi.in will not reduce Your rights under this Policy without Your explicit consent. Averi.in may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless You have instructed Averi.in not to, but You should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, Averi.in shall not be required to notify You of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.